The Dynamic WCM model makes it possible to take the initiative towards a management based on reality but with a strong commitment to predictive models. This makes it possible to:
- Quickly get to know the reality.
- Strengthening and/or evolving business lines.
- Establish customer and supplier initiatives.
- Anticipating product or relationship strategies.
- Identify and neutralise risks.
The development of this methodology is linked to the management of information and data processing thanks to the unified GeFi platform, which encompasses:
- Audit and security.
- Parameterisation and management of masters and standards.
- Financial statement aggregation, business rules management, simulation and planning.
- Financial Operations Management.
- Cash Management Integration.
- Management and administration of guarantee and collateral lines and finance management.
- Electronic document library management and reporting.
- Risk management (policies, claims, files).